BP – 45000 Central Collector for Aggregate Manufacturing Facility
C&W supplied a BP-45,000 which was then compartmentalized into 4 separate units for continuous operation. If preventative maintenance is required, the operators can shut down one comparment without affecting production. Each compartment can handle a maximum of 11,250 CFM. The operation runs 24/7. C&W supplied a custom ducting package for the unit. The ducting was constructed using flange, all welded, and made from carbon steel. C&W supplied a hopper vibratory system. C&W also supplied a high temp Rotary Vane Feeder with “Air Purge” airlocks.
- The unit offers 10,856 Sq. Ft of Filtration Area
- Pulse Jet cleaning of bags
- 576 6″ x 144″ long bags – Special High Temp Fiberglass Bags
- High Temperature Operation – 500 degrees F
- Tool-less filter media exchange for ease of maintenance
- “Air Purge” kits on airlocks